keskiviikko 30. syyskuuta 2009

Ystäville ja perheelle.

Home is not merely a place
an establishment with walls and a roof
built to keep me warm and safe

Home is not something
that I can take with me when I leave
I can't pack it up in a suit case
and take it out when I please

Home, to me, is a feeling
It's a state of mind
A memory
A promise
A dream

It's the moment when you became aware
Of what it truly means to have people
who love, who remember, who always care

Home is not a place I return to
It's a place I never have to leave
It's a place of calming comfort
That is always, always in my reach

I will never need a map
to find my way back home
Because the things that truly matter
Stay with me even when I'm gone

All I need to do is close my eyes
and breathe
To realize that I have everything
I could ever need

1 kommentti: